Friday, 10 December 2010

My New Project : Dalek #8


Since I was 4, I have been making daleks. So far I have made seven. When I watched a video on youtube about a homemade cardboad dalek, I was inspired and thout about making another one. This time I would make it with some source of wheels, even though I don't know where i'll get them. This dalek will be red and silver , which is normally known as the dalek saucer comander . I will need:

cardboard

red paint

duct tape

parcel tape

It will be likely take up time to aproxamatly 4 or 5 hours, which is a long time compared to the last time I made a dalek. It will be another amasing experiance in my life . Once I have made the dalek I will write , and upload a picture of it, to my followers again!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment